WIN A THREE-COURSE SUNDAY LUNCH FOR TWO AT THE ANGEL IN DARTMOUTH
The Angel – Taste of Devon is a multi-award-winning, relaxed fine dining restaurant in Dartmouth, with stunning views over the River Dart.
Serving sublime food, with superb service, we focus on locally sourced fresh ingredients which are prepared by our Executive Chef Elly Wentworth, a former ‘MasterChef the Professionals’ Finalist 2016, and her team. Elly is extremely proud of her signature 6-course taster menu, as well as the expertly curated wine list.
The restaurant is in a listed building, dating back to 1889, now with a beautifully decorated interior, in cool and calming tones. We are passionate about ensuring every diner leaves us feeling special.
Every aspect of your experience is carefully considered: from commissioning bespoke crockery, to producing dishes of the highest quality to serving locally hand-made chocolates with your coffee.
Find out more about The Angel here.
For your chance to win just enter the form below and answer the question correctly before 5:00pm on the 21st February 2024. We’ll then pick at random one lucky winner from all the correct answers.
Terms and conditions
1. Closing date for entry is 5.00pm, 21st February 2024.
2. The Prize is as stated, non-negotiable, non-transferable, subject to availability and there is no cash alternative or different option. The promoter reserves the right (a) to substitute alternative prizes of equivalent or greater value and (b) in exceptional circumstances to amend or foreclose the promotion without notice. Your statutory rights remain unaffected.
3. The winner accepts the prize at their own risk and if the winner is unable to take the prize, a redraw will take place. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the winner or any other person as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize.
4. One winner will receive a three-course Sunday lunch for two people at The Angel in Dartmouth. Available to use any Sunday, subject to availability up until 28th April, except Mother’s day, beverage and any extras chargeable.
5. All parts of the prize are subject to availability.
6. The winner will be the first name drawn at random after the closing date.
7. You must be 18 or over to enter.
8. Any additional expenditure outside of the stated package is not included.
9. This competition is open to UK residents only (England, Scotland, Wales).
10. Employees connected with this promotion or any companies or agencies directly connected with the creation and administration of this promotion or their families are excluded from taking part in this competition. Anyone found to be a third-party supplier will automatically forfeit the prize and a new selection will take place.
11. The winner will be selected at random after the closing date. The winner will be notified by email or direct message and will have 5 days to accept their prize. If the winner does not accept their prize within 5 days, it will be offered to another entrant.
12. The winner’s name and email will be sent to The Angel (Holland Group) to arrange the prize.
13. Maximum of one entry per person. Bulk or third-party entries are not accepted.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered or illegible entries. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed. No responsibility will be taken for technical, telecommunication or website error, proof of entry is not proof of receipt.
15. Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely for the purposes of this promotion and will not be disclosed to a third party for any other purpose without the individual’s prior consent. By entering the competition, participants agree to their name and image being used for publicity purposes by the promoter.
16. By taking part in this Prize Promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these rules.
17. No purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
18. This competition is run by Visit South Devon and Discover Dartmouth.
19. The prize is as described above; it is not transferable, and no cash alternative is offered. Travel expenses are not included.
20. Employees of Visit South Devon, Discover Dartmouth and The Angel (Holland Group) and their families are not permitted to enter.
21. Full competition terms and conditions can be found by visiting www.visitsouthdevon.co.uk/information/ts-and-cs/competition-terms-and-conditions
By entering the prize draw, you automatically accept these terms and conditions.